VIOLA S.A.S., with legal headquarters in Via Antiche Mura n.48 – CAP 30016 Jesolo(VE), Fiscal Code 03251880278 and VAT Code 03251880278 (hereunder indicated as the “Owner”), in its capacity as owner of the treatment, wishes to inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereunder indicated as the “GDPR”), your data will be processed according to the following modalities and for the following purposes:
- Object of the Treatment
The Owner processes identifying personal data (for example, name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, banking and payment details) – hereunder indicated as “personal data” or simply as “data”) you communicate when concluding contracts for services offered by the Owner.
- Purposes of the Treatment
Your personal data are processed:
- Without your explicit consent – pursuant to art. 6 letters b), e) GDPR – for the following service-related purposes:
- to conclude contracts for services offered by the Owner;
- to fulfil pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal duties deriving from current agreements you have accepted;
- to fulfil duties specified by laws, regulations, EU standards or orders from Authorities (for example, for anti-money laundering fulfilments);
- to exercise the Owner’s rights, for example the right to legal defence;
- Only with your specific and distinct consent (art. 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing purposes:
- To send you e-mails, post and/or text message systems and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material concerning products or services offered by the Owner.
- Methods of treatment
Treatment of your personal data is performed during operations indicated under art. 4 n. 2) of the GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organisation, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, utilisation, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of the data. Your personal data are subject to treatment both in paper form and via electronic and/or automated tools. The Owner will treat the personal data for the time necessary for fulfilling the purposes listed above and for no longer than 10 years from the time of data collection for Marketing purposes.
- Access to data
Your data will be accessible for purposes listed under articles 2.A) and 2.B):
- by employees and collaborators of the Owner in their capacity as authorised subjects and/or internal managers of the treatment and/or system administrators;
- by third party firms or different subjects (for example, credit institutions, professional studios, consultants, insurance companies, etc.) performing work outsourced by the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
- Disclosure of data
Without your explicit consent (art. 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Owner can disclose your data for purposes listed under art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies (such as the IVASS), judiciary authorities, insurance companies, as well as subjects who must receive the data for the aforementioned purposes, in compliance with legal requirements. These subjects will hold the data in their capacity of independent owners of the treatment. Your data will not be diffused.
- Data transfer
Personal data are conserved on servers located within the European Union. In any case, if necessary, the Owner is entitled to move these servers outside of the EU. In this case, the Owner ensures that the extra-EU transfer of the data will take place in compliance with applicable laws, following the stipulation of standard contractual clauses set by the European Commission.
- Nature of data conferral and consequences of failure to respond
Conferral of data is mandatory for purposes indicated under art. 2.A). Failure to confer the data entails impossibility on our part to guarantee services listed under art. 2.A).
Conferral of data is optional for purposes indicated under art. 2.B). You can therefore choose whether to confer any data or to later deny the possibility to process any data you have provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material related to Services offered by the Owner. You will still be entitled to services listed under art. 2.A).
- Rights of the data subject
In your capacity a data subject, you have the rights indicated under art. 15 of the GDPR and more precisely the right to access your data. When applicable, you also have the rights indicated under articles 16-21 of the GDPR (right to rectification of the data, right to cancellation, right to limitation of the treatment), as well as the right to send claims to the Antitrust Authority.
- How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights in any given moment by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owner, manager and operators
The Owner of the treatment is Viola s.a.s. with legal headquarters located in Via Antiche Mura 48, Jesolo and operational quarters in Via Antiche Mura 48, Jesolo. The updated list of managers and operators in charge of the treatment is held in the legal headquarters of the Owner of the treatment.