As placid as the waters where nature blooms
A suitable route for everyone: adults, children and individuals with any level of physical training. The trail develops over 25 km in the suggestive areas of the Venetian lagoon, amidst breath-taking views and places where you can taste genuine local flavours. Nature, rivers and green areas will help you delve into relaxation, while surrounded by a spirit-regenerating silence.
- Archaeological area of Jesolo
- The Caigo Tower, an ancient fort with early medieval origins, built in 930 for the purpose of dividing the waters between the rivers Piave and Laguna.
- Barene and Lagoon with gorgeous flora including Erica delle barene, glasswort and a rich fauna: grey mullets, otregani, bass, eels, swamp turtles, royal seagulls, stilt-plovers, pink flamingos, mallard ducks.
- Length of the trail: 25 km
- Total duration: 2h30’
- Difficulty level: Easy – Suitable for all
- Estimated calorie consumption: approx. 600
- Departure: 10.00 from Villa Giulia
- Expected Return: 13.00, buffet in the Garden Cafe, Spa and many wellness services-
- Number of participants: from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 12
Prices and fees
Please find below a table with the prices Villa Giulia offers for these three different routes, conceived to let you cycle in marvellous naturalistic settings.
All customers who reserve a Bike & Wellness tour are entitled to a 10% discount on the Villa Giulia Spa and Beauty services: enjoy 360° wellness!
How do I make a reservation?
To book your favourite route and learn about availability on your date of choice, contact us at 0421/952950 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Villa Giulia adventure awaits you!