Three routes for cycling in nature and total relaxation
Villa Giulia offers Bike & Wellness, a service in which the pleasure of cycling meets love for naturalistic landscapes in a perfect mix of wellness, physical activity and nature. Three routes with different durations and difficulty levels, accompanied by a certified professional tour guide who will lead you along the itineraries while narrating the history, curiosities and anecdotes involving the places you will encounter on your journey.
As a perfect conclusion for your excursion, after the tour Villa Giulia offers all participants a true relaxation oasis where you can rest while enjoying a healthy and nutritious snack.
During these mountain bike excursions, the service covers many tourist landmarks, starting from the “Ancient Walls” Archaeological area of Jesolo and reaching the Venetian Lagoon.
Our guests will be accompanied by a Professional Bike Guide certified with an AIG2R patent and by the National Mountain Bike Academy.
“Between rivers and the lagoon“
An itinerary dominated by water
“The sacred river“
Un fiume ricco di storia, il Piave, dove scoprire un passato che riaffiora
Immergersi nella laguna costeggiando il Sile, ripercorrendo le orme del grande Hemingway.
Welcome kit (shopper + water + bottle + protein gel + protein bar)?
– MTB rental (professional)
– Official MTB Tour Guide during the entire route
– Access to the Villa Giulia Wellness Area (thalasso whirlpool with certified Dead Sea salts, Finnish sauna, Bio Sauna, Turkish bath, Swedish shower, multi-sensory showers, Kneipp course and a fabulous relaxation area) and free access to the Garden Cafe
– Healthy and energetic post-tour buffet to restore your strength and keep in form
– 10% discount on Villa Giulia services for guests (not participating in the tour)
Price and fees
49,00 € / person
*minimum 4 people
Some advantages are reserved for 6 or more people
All customers who reserve a Bike & Wellness tour are entitled to a 10% discount on the Villa Giulia Spa and Beauty services: enjoy 360° wellness!
How do I book the tour?
To book your favourite route and learn about availability on your date of choice, contact us at 0421/952950 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Villa Giulia adventure awaits you!